Well, another semester has begun at the School of Information, and so I figured I’d share my latest classes and books.
As of now, I’ve boiled my classes down to the following:
- Mixing and Remixing Information
- Interface Aesthetics
- Social and Organizational Issues of Information
- Strategic Computing and Communications Technology
- Information Law and Policy
And somehow, I only had to buy three books and four readers this semester, for a total of $315. Somehow, this is more than last semester when I had five books and four readers. Oh well. The books from this semester are:
- Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy
- Software and Internet Law
- Pro Web 2.0 Mashups
So far, classes are going well, but at least one of them will need to get cut. It’s going to be hard to decide, but luckily I don’t have to for another few months.
I love getting feedback and comments. Make my day by making a comment.