It’s coming down to the end of the semester, and after I finished the attached paper on FTC laws as the apply to online advertising, I did some calculations to figure out what I have to do still.
Turns out I have 68-95 pages to write (give or take), and two projects to complete between today and early May. Things are going to get interesting.
The lay of the land looks like this:
- Two law/policy papers - total of 35-50 pages
- One sociology paper - 25-35 pages
- A final project combining some aesthetics work I have been doing
- Two technology strategy assessments - total of eight pages
- And an online project - watch for this soon
For now, I’ll reserve my thoughts on the attached analysis, but I tried to analyze the ways that the FTC regulates online advertising…within an eight page limit.
I love getting feedback and comments. Make my day by making a comment.