Just some food for thought from thebudgetgraph.com:
- Salary of William McGuire, CEO of UnitedHealth Group: $124M
- Salary of Leslie Norwalk, Head Administrator of Medicare/Medicaid: $143,250
- Salary of CEO of Walmart: $17.5M
- Salary of Postmaster General of the USPS: $173,000
- Highest paid federal employee, Army Football Coach Bobby Ross: $600,000
- President’s salary (perks aside): $400,000
And just to add some perspective, the USPS would be the 20th largest company above Meryl Lynch, if it were private (revenues of $78B).
Medicare/Medicaid has a revenue of $565B; UnitedHealth Group has $45.4B.
Football is a game.
The president rules the free world (more or less).
I love getting feedback and comments. Make my day by making a comment.
comments powered by Disqus